- Heating & cooling
- Large lighted digital display
- Save energy button
- Battery or system powered
- On screen low battery indicator
- Programmable thermostats must be properly configured to achieve optimal energy savings
- Compatible with most 24 volt heating and A/C systems
- Millivolt systems (wall furnace and gas fireplaces)
- 1-stage heat/1-stage cool, heat pumps
- 2-wire heat only
- Can be used with heating/ cooling, heat only or cool only systems
- Not for use on 120/240 line- voltage systems
- 2-stage heat/1-stage cool, heat pump systems
- Auxiliary/emergency heat
- 3 year warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Adjust
- Easy To Install
- Easy to read
- Only average value
Comments about ACE HARDWARE Ace® Digital Thermostat:
Has worked flawlessly for a year--both heating and cooling. A problem I thought it had was actually an intermittent in the heater. So, troubleshoot carefully.