This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Jump Starter
- Output Voltage: 12 volts
- Amperage: 1150 amps
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Cooling Fan: No
- Battery Tester Included: No
- Cable Gauge: 4 Ga.
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- CSA Listed: No
- Radio Included: No
- Alternator Check: No
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- 1150 amp
- 1150 peak amps/ 300 cranking amps
- 22 amp hr. maintenance free AGM battery
- Digital Display
- (2) 12V DC power outlets
- 400 watts AC household power with twin outlets
- 150 PSI air compressor
- High-flow air inflator/deflator
- Built-in light
- Reverse hook-up protection
- 4 gauge, 24" cables with spark resistant clamps
- USB port that turns off Automatically if internal battery gets too low
- On/off switch
- Meets California & Oregon CEC regulations.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.