- Heavy duty 7.0 amp motor
- 3/32" (2.5mm) maximum cut in one pass
- 3-1/4" planing width
- 1/2" rabbeting depth
- Accepts large resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob for accurate depth setting
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for more detailed accurate woodworking
- Precision machined shoe bottom and side provides flat surface finish
- Kick stand allows you to rest the planer on the material
- Rubber coated front height adjustment knob
- Three precision machined grooves in front shoe provide three different sizes for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt
- Ergonomically designed two finger trigger
- 15,000 rpm for a smooth, high quality cut
- Includes 2 reversible carbide blade, rabbeting fence and heavy duty kit box
- Replacement HSS blades Ace No. 2107282
- Replacement carbide blades Ace No. 2007185
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.