DeWalt Planer 7.0 Amp 3-1/4 in. 1/2 in.(DW680K)
- Heavy duty 7.0 amp motor
- 3/32" (2.5mm) maximum cut in one pass
- 3-1/4" planing width
- 1/2" rabbeting depth
- Accepts large resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob for accurate depth setting
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for more detailed accurate woodworking
- Precision machined shoe bottom and side provides flat surface finish
- Kick stand allows you to rest the planer on the material
- Rubber coated front height adjustment knob
- Three precision machined grooves in front shoe provide three different sizes for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt
- Ergonomically designed two finger trigger
- 15,000 rpm for a smooth, high quality cut
- Includes 2 reversible carbide blade, rabbeting fence and heavy duty kit box
- Replacement HSS blades Ace No. 2107282
- Replacement carbide blades Ace No. 2007185
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.