Get the power of corded with the convenience of cordless by browsing the array of Dewalt Flexvolt tools at Ace Hardware. The proprietary Dewalt Flexvolt system enhances the user experience with an array of cordless power tool options, offering both increased runtime and torque for the jobsite.
What is Flexvolt?
Whether you're a professional contractor or an avid home do-it-yourselfer, Dewalt Flexvolt tools are made to offer fast and accurate results with minimal effort. The Dewalt Flexvolt line of tools includes everything to help you get the job done right the first time. A collection complete with circular saws and cordless drills to air compressors and miter saws.
The innovative technology featured in Dewalt's collection of Flexvolt tools broadens what's possible in the performance of cordless tools. The Flexvolt system delivers torque, runtime and performance equivalent to corded power tools. Best of all, Flexvolt power tools support Dewalt's existing 20V Max, 60V Max and 120V Max tools.
Flexvolt Batteries Automatically Change Voltages
Dewalt Flexvolt batteries are designed to outperform expectations, improve project completions and enhance jobsite convenience. Flexvolt tools are powered by lithium-ion batteries. While traditional corded power tools draw different amounts of power, Flexvolt batteries are engineered with a highly versatile and powerful platform.
Dewalt 60V tools include batteries that automatically detect whether they're being used in a 20V or 60V tool and adjust their voltage accordingly. As a result, tools that require fewer watts use the 20V Max configuration, while tools that require higher watts automatically switch to the Dewalt 60V configuration. Dewalt 60V tools include batteries that:
- Offer up to four times the runtime when used with Dewalt 20V Max tools.
- Provide the torque of corded Dewalt power tool models when used with compatible 60V or 120V models.
- Operate with 20V, 60V and 120V Max power tools.
What to Look for When Choosing Dewalt Flexvolt Tools
Dewalt 60V tools are designed with lithium-ion batteries that adjust to the voltage requirements of whatever tool they're attached to. One of the biggest advantages of upgrading to Dewalt Flexvolt tools is that the system is backwards-compatible with Dewalt 20V Max power tools. When establishing or adding to your DeWalt Flexvolt tools look for great options such as:
- Powerful Flexvolt straight shaft string trimmers constructed with brushless motors that maximize motor life and runtime.
- Flexvolt brushless compound miter saws that deliver the power and cutting capacity of corded saws with the convenience of cordless.
- Dewalt 60V cordless circular saws that deliver up to 339 cuts per charge in 2 by 4 inch SPF lumber.
- Flexvolt portable air compressors capable of nailing up to 1,220 nails per charge.
- Dewalt 60V table saws with rack and pinion telescoping fence rails that ensure smooth and accurate adjustments.
Why Buy Dewalt Flexvolt Tools?
Dewalt Flexvolt power tools combine the benefits of maximum power and efficiency with increased mobility. Tools featured in the Flexvolt system are designed for long-lasting use, saving you time and money. Most importantly, Flexvolt power tools come with Dewalt's guaranteed tough warranty that helps protect your investment.
Get the power to work without the restriction of cords by shopping the collection of Dewalt Flexvolt tools at Ace Hardware. Then, give your Flexvolt tools an extra boost by exploring our array of quality Dewalt power tool accessories.