- Toss one packet of Liquilock into the toilet after the water has been shut off and the tank flushed
- Liquilock will quickly absorb all the remaining water into a solidified gel
- Remove the toilet as needed for repairs or replacement
- If re-installing the toilet simply turn the water back on and Liquilock re-liquifies and becomes flushable
- Use 1 package for a 1.6 gallon toilet and 2 packages for a 3.5 gallon toilet
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Oatey Liquilock (31416):
This product works great. Is slurped up the toilet water and made it super easy to move the toilet without any spills. And then it flushed down when we re-installed the toilet.
- I Am A:
- Family Young Kids