- End 1 Diameter: 4 in.
- End 2 Diameter: 3 in.
- End 1 Material: PVC
- Product Type: Coupling
- Maximum Temperature: 180 deg. F
- Maximum Pressure: 4 psi
- Push to Connect: No
- Cast Iron
- Pipe Connectors allow you to connect any size pipe, quickly and easily
- Their time saving, fully tested design gives you professional results in minutes using only a slotted screwdriver or a 5/16? nut driver or socket
- Once installed, by tightening the stainless steel bands to 60? lbs. torque, you are assured of a leak-proof, chemical resistant connection that is impervious to roots and unaffected by soil conditions
- Each coupling is identified by part number, size and the names of the materials they connect
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.