- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Drill Bit Diameter: Multi Size in.
- Product Type: Drill and Driver Bit Set
- Number of Pieces: 20 pc.
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Feature 3: Rapid load fits in drill or driver and 7 inch 1 Screwdriver
- Feature 2: Rapid load quick change accessory system
- Feature 1: Compact magnetic drive guide holds 1 inch bit tips
- Sizes Included: (2) 1" Philips Bits: (2) PH2, 1" Square Bits: SQ2, (3) 2" Phillips Bits: PH1. (2) PH2, 1" Torx Bits: T25, 2" Torx Bit: T25, 2" Slotted Bits: SL8, 3-1/2" Slotted Bit: SL8, 2-2" Square Bits: SQ1, SQ2, (3) Titanium Hex S hank Drill Bits: 1/8", 5 /32", 1/4", (3) Nut Dr iver: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", Ra pid Load Holder, Compact Ma gnetic Drive Guide
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Dewalt® 20 Piece Rapid Load Set (DW2503):
I purchased this because of the name and price.
When I opened it, I found it silly that the three bits at the top are in a flimsy holder. Why not the same as the others. Then they give you an extra impact bit, but no place to store it. Guess just a freebie.
Now, the bad news...when I took out a bit and tried to replace it, it would not snap in. The two pcs of plastic that grab the bit don't allow you to simply push the bits back in. So, you have to 'thread' the bits in from the end; hard to get started at the right angle. Then, you don't have room to push on the end of the bit to seat it all the way. You have to use your fingernail and grab the shoulder of the base to push it in completely. Or you can just leave it looking sloppy. It looks like the other sets have the same design.