Makita 7-1/4in 15.0AMP 5800RPM Circular Saw (5007F)
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Circular Saw
- Amperage: 15 amps
- Maximum Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-3/4 in.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-3/8 in.
- Bevel Capacity: 45 deg.
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- Blade Location: Right
- Cord Length: 8.2 ft.
- Includes: carbide tipped blade and blade wrench
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts. Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy. Well balanced design for superior handling and performance. Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy. Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor. Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales. Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades. Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement. AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources. All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life. Double insulated construction.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.