Solar Group Forest Green Elite Mailbox Size 2 (E1600G00)
- Style: Elite
- Mailbox Material: Galvanized Steel
- Mailbox Type: Post Mounted
- Product Type: Mailbox
- Color Family: Hartford Green
- Assembled Height: 10-1/2 in.
- Assembled Length: 22-1/4 in.
- Reflective: No
- Lockable: No
- Wall Construction: Single
- Incoming Mail Opening Width: 8.41 in.
- Impact Resistant: Yes
- US Postmaster General Approved: Yes
- Assembly Required: No
- Mailbox Size: Medium
- Incoming Mail Opening Height: 10.55 in.
- Incoming Mail Opening Length: 22.27 in.
- Incoming Mail Opening Type: Pull Down
- Newspaper Receptacle: No
- Assembled Width: 8-3/4 in.
- Outgoing Mail Indicator: Yes
- Rust Resistant: No
- Rear Access: No
- Letters and or Numbers Included: No
- Heavy-duty steel latch and red aluminum flag
- The door is embossed with "U.S. Mail" and eagle
- Use with any of the following posts: Ace no. 5069620, 52486, 5286398, 5286349, 5106398, 5106406 and 5213038. Boxed.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Signals Outgoing Mail
- Door Doesn't Latch Firmly
- Mail Receptacle
Comments about Solar Group Forest Green Elite Mailbox Size 2 (E1600G00):
The box and its post look great. I have not had it long enough to know how weather-resistant it will be in the long run but from similar boxes in my neighborhood I think it will be good. My one complaint is that the door does not latch firmly...yesterday after the carrier passed, I noted that it had fallen open. Possibly a fixable issue.