- Sub Brand: BRUTE
- Capacity: 250 lb.
- Material: Plastic
- Product Type: Refuse Container Dolly
- Shape: Round
- Wheeled: Yes
- Handle: No
- Liner Locking Feature: No
- Lid Included: No
- Color: Black
- Feature 1: 5 heavy-duty 3 inch swivel casters provide stability and durability
- Feature 4: All plastic construction resists rust, chipping and denting
- Feature 2: Easy twist on or off locking action
- Feature 6: For use with Brute 20, 32, 44 or 55 Gal containers
- Feature 3: Supports up to 350 lb. continuous static load
- Feature 5: NSF approved
- Five rugged casters help keep fully loaded BRUTE Containers stable, even on rough and uneven floors, and swivel smoothly for easy maneuvering
- Structural foam construction provides superior strength and durability, with a 250-pound load capacity
- Non-marking casters help protect floors, keeping public areas looking their best.
- Use the twist l ock feature to keep BRUTE C ontainers securely in place o n the dolly during transport
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.