Thompson's WaterSeal Multi-Surface Waterproofer - 4 Pack
- Bonus size
- 1.25 gallon
- Covers 330 sq. ft. (concrete and brick), 150 sq. ft. (plywood), and 225 sq. ft. (wood smooth)
- For wood, concrete, masonry, stucco, brick and many other porous materials
- Provides water repellent barrier, but allows surface to breathe
- Does not change surface color or leave a shine
- Clean up with soap and water
- Concrete must be cured for 30 days, wood must be dry for 48 hours
- Apply with brush, roller or sprayer
- Cover plants and shrubs
- Do not use on asphalt
- Do not apply if temperature will fall below 40 degrees
- Exceeds FED standards TT-C- 555B (for concrete) and SS-W- 110C (for brick)
- Meets OTC states, California/Arizona regulations
- Low VOC-similar to Ace no. 12062
- NOTE: Bonus 25 oz. more free (1.2 gal. size) available from approximately 4/1 through 8/1 an
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.