- Product Type: Analog Multi-Tester
- Color: Black
- Assembled Length: 1.8 in.
- Assembled Width: 4.7 in.
- Automatic Ranging: No
- Battery Size: AA
- 7.7 in. high
- Capable of measuring 6 functions on 14 ranges
- Easy to read color coded analog display
- Unit tests AC and DC voltage of 10-50-250-500 volts, DC current 250 mA, up to 50K (rx10, Rx100) of resistance Ohms, -20 to +56 dB decibels on AC voltage ranges and common household batteries from 1.5V to 9V
- Can use to test household batteries for charge level, troubleshooting various low voltage circuits, testing wall receptacles for proper voltage and grounding, troubleshooting electrical cords, strings of lights, fuses and switches
- Replaceable test leads
- Spare fuse included
- Intended for indoor use
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.