- Product Type: Precision Pencil Compass
- Width: 3-3/4 in.
- Length: 8-5/8 in.
- Material: Metal
- Marks a circle of specified size around a point
- Carpenter quality
- Made of durable die-cast rustproof metal
- Adjustable spring tension
- Scribe guide for edge marking
- For use with pencil (included) or slim ballpoint pen
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ergonomic Design
- At Home
- Minor Projects
Comments about GENERAL TOOLS General® Precision Pencil Compass (842):
I own this and the 843-1. The 842 is far superior in terms of ease of use and accuracy. Not as finished as a "draftmans" grade, but just what you need for the shop.