- Product Type: Door Escutcheon Plates
- Finish: Brass
- Material: Steel
- Door Direction: Left Handed
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Backset Dimension: 2 1/4 x 7 1/8 in.
- Knob Style: Knob
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 2.25 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Maximum Door Thickness: 2 in.
- Drill Resistant: No
- Faceplate Material: Brass
- Number in Package: 2
- ADA Compliant: No
- Contents: 1 inside and 1 outside escutchsion plate & installation screws
- Description: Brass plated steel plates; repair parts for E-2293 (Ace No. 50021)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Understood Instructions
- Easy Installation
Comments about Prime Line® Door Escutcheon Plates (E 2295):
I replaced all my door knobs with the crystal door knobs, however the door was cut already for a traditional door knob which is larger then the back plates that come with the crystal knobs. I put these back plates behind the door knobs to cover up the hole and give it a more old time look.