Klein Tools Long Nose Crimping Tool With Crimper (1010)
- Length: 8-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Long-Nose Multi-Purpose Tool
- Cushion Grip Handles: No
- UL Listed: No
- Maximum Wire Size: 10-22 AWG
- Lockable: No
- Insulated: No
- Easily cuts and strips wire.
- Narrow, serrated plier nose to pull, loop and bend wire.
- Long, curved cutting blade.
- Cutters and strippers are in front of the pivot for maximum ease-of-use in reaching into tight places.
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals and 7 to 8 mm ignition terminals.
- Plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Well Designed
Comments about Klein Tools Long Nose Crimping Tool With Crimper (1010):
Besides cutting & stripping small gauge wire, it cuts machine screws (small bolts) without messing up the threads.