- Length: 6-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Dual-Wire Stripper/Cutter
- Insulated: No
- Maximum Wire Size: 14 AWG
- Cushion Grip Handles: No
- Lockable: No
- UL Listed: No
- Strips two wires in a single motion.
- Paired stripping holes for 14 and 12 AWG solid wire.
- One stripping hole for 10 AWG solid wire. Shear-type cutting blades for square, clean cuts.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion.
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip.
- Wire looping and bending holes.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.