Solar Group White Elite Mailbox Size T2 (E1600W00)
- Color Family: White
- Finish: White
- Mailbox Material: Steel
- Mailbox Type: Post Mounted
- Product Type: Mailbox
- Rust Resistant: No
- Reflective: No
- US Postmaster General Approved: Yes
- Wall Construction: No
- Post Material: Steel
- Incoming Mail Opening Height: 10-7/8 in.
- General Size: T2
- Assembled Length: 20-1/4 in.
- Newspaper Receptacle: No
- Assembled Height: 10-7/8 in.
- Incoming Mail Opening Type: Hopper
- Incoming Mail Opening Width: 8-1/2 in.
- Impact Resistant: No
- Letters and or Numbers Included: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Incoming Mail Opening Length: 22-1/4 in.
- Assembled Width: 8-1/2 in.
- Outgoing Mail Indicator: Yes
- Rear Access: No
- Lockable: No
- Style: American Eagle
- Mailbox Size: Large
- Rust resistant, smooth finish. Fully assembled. U.S. Postmaster approved. Use with any of the following posts: Ace no. 5069620, 52486, 5286398, 5286349, 5106398, 5106406 and 5213038. Boxed.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.