DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen and Bath Adhesive Caulk 10.1oz - 12 Pack
- 10.1 oz.
- Premium adhesive caulk
- With Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the caulk
- Specially formulated siliconized latex provides maximum adhesion and flexibility for a watertight seal
- Easy water clean-up
- Low odor
- Backed by a crack-proof guarantee
- Ideal for tubs, sinks, back splashes, shower stalls, countertops, toilets, fixtures, loose tiles and other cracks and joints
- Adheres to ceramic/plastic tile, glass, porcelain, cultured marble, wood, metal, drywall, fiberglass and paintable surfaces
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breaks Easily
- Cracked After A Month
Comments about DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen and Bath Adhesive Caulk 10.1oz - 12 Pack:
I used this product in the heat of the summer to seal in a new tub, so it had perfect curing conditions. After a month it started cracking and letting loose. I bought it because it was guaranteed and cost a bit more then the other brands. So now I have to re-do the entire job and have to spend extra time removing the cracked chalking that is just a few months old. I'm not sure which brand to use the second time but it won't be Dap. Anything has got to be better then this garbage!