Dewalt® Heavy Duty Spade Handle Drill (DW130V)
- 9.0 amps, 120V motor
- Variable speed reversing switch avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 2 position rear spade handle and 3 position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- Soft grip handle provides superior comfort & ergonomics
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- 1/2" keyed chuck
- 1-1/2" capacity in wood (spade bit)
- 2-9/16" capacity in wood (self-feed)
- 5" capacity in wood (hole saw)
- 1-1/2" capacity in wood (auger bit)
- 1/2" capacity in steel (twist bit)
- 3" capacity in steel (hole saw)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.