- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 7.5 amps
- Maximum Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Color: Teal
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Grinding Wheel Included: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- ETL Listed: No
- Case Included: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Variable Speed: No
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Compact design with small 2-1/2 in. dia. barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
- Includes: 4-1/2" grinding wheel (A-95956), 4-1/2" wheel guard (125273-5), lock nut (193465-4), lock nut
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.