- 40 lb. pail
- Contains 74.4% sodium, 20% magnesium and 5% potassium chloride along with 0.3% MG104, and 0.3% Urea blend
- Melts ice down to -10F/-23C
- Effectively resists refreezing reducing the need for additional applications
- Improved/revised custom blended
- Doesn't require gloves or goggles
- Safe to handle won't burn skin
- Won't harm pets or vegetation when applied as directed
- Safe on good quality air- entrained concrete that is greater than 1 year old for cold weather climates when applied as directed
- Reformulated with magnesium chloride for better performance and environmental care
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Spreads Easily
- Bucket Is Heavy
- Removing Ice And Snow
Comments about ACE HARDWARE Ace® 40lb Premium Ice Melter Pail:
You can spread this by hand but I use a hand spreader that is used for seeding or fertilizer. This makes it real easy and it covers a large area of my driveway.
- I Am A:
- Couple No Kids