Ships in 1-7 days.
- Grease Lube Type: Teflon White Lithium
- Product Type: Grease
- Product Size: 10 oz.
- Application: Heavy Duty
- Temperature range from -40 degrees F to +325 degrees F
- For short, intermittent periods,the grease can withstand temps up to 350 degrees F with frequent re-lubrication
- Sprays on wet, then sets up as a water and corrosion resistant grease
- Enhanced with Teflon fluoropolymer for better water resistance, maximum lubricity, higher temperature stability and better boundary lubrication protection
- Product is formulated with a functional, industrial grade, LithiumComplex Grease
- Clean, white, low-odor grease
- Long-lasting protection across a broad range of applications and conditions
- Reduces friction in metal-to-metal and metal-to-plastic applications
- Contains no chlorinated solvents including perchlorethylene
- Remains thick and fluffy throughout life of lube
- Extreme pressure and anti-wear properties
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent retention in high temperatures
- Exceptional film strength and durability
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.