Stanley Bostich® Coil Roofing Nailer (RN46-1)
- Compatible Nail Type: Full Head
- Fastener Type: Coil
- Product Type: Roofing Nailer
- Gauge: 15 Ga.
- Maximum Pressure: 120 psi
- Collation Type: Wood
- Maximum Fastener Size: 1-3/4 in.
- Minimum Fastener Size: 3/4 in.
- Loading Type: Coil
- Minimum Pressure: 70 psi
- 15 degree magazine angle
- Lightweight magnesium housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Overmolded grip for comfortable use
- Sequential with Contact Trigger included
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.