Dewalt 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw (DWE575)
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Lightweight Circular Saw
- Amperage: 15 amps
- Blade Location: Right
- Bevel Capacity: 57 deg.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-7/8 in.
- Cord Length: 9 ft.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-9/16 in.
- Teeth per Inch: 18 TPI
- Includes: carbide tipped blade, blade wrench, and instruction user manual
- 3 year limited warranty. Bevel stops at 45 and 22.5 degrees. 1,950 max watts out motor. Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments. Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting. TOUGHCORD cord protection system provides longer durability against cord pull outs. Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts. Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.