Bosch 1/4" Blue Granite Hammer Drill Bit (HCBG06)
- Sub Brand: BlueGranite Turbo
- Material: Carbide Tipped
- Drill Bit Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Dril Bit Length: 6 in.
- Product Type: Hammer Drill Bit
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Shank Type: Hex
- Application: For Fast Impact Drilling in Concrete
- Number of Pieces: 1 pc.
- Shank Length: 2 in.
- Flute Length: 4 in.
- The upgraded build delivers 5x life and 2x speed over standard masonry bits
- Impact rating allows for use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility
- Four-grind h ead delivers two more c utting angles for longer l ife and faster s peed
- Multi-grind carbide ce ntering tip offers ac curate starts in brick, ma sonry and more
- Robust bit head provides long life in impact app lications
- Milled U-fl utes with deep-cut spir als for fast dust remo val
- Bosch carbide deliv ers outstanding durab ility under heavy loads
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.