Battery Tender Junior 6 V 0.75 A Lead-Acid, Sealed Battery Charger
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Charger
- Voltage: 6 volts
- Amperage: 1.25 amps
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- Battery Type: Starting Lead Acid Battery
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- Cord Length: 12 ft.
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Automatically switches to float/maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof
- California Energy Efficiency Compliant
- 5 year warranty
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.