Klein Tools 16 AWG Wire Stripper /Cutter (11054)
- Product Type: Non Contact Voltage Tester
- Test Range: 48/1000 VAC
- Color: Yellow
- UL Listed: Yes
- Battery Size: AAA
- Assembled Length: 5.5 in.
- Audible Alert: Yes
- Assembled Width: 0.72 in.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Automatic Ranging: Yes
- Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Non contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control and irrigation systems
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- On/off button
- Microprocessor controlled low battery indicator
- CAT IV 1000 volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction
- Convenient pocket clip
- 9.8 ft. drop protection
- Conforms to CE requirements
- Package contains insert card with integrated owner's manual and 2 AAA 1.5V batteries
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.