Werner® 24Ft Type IA Fiberglass Extension Ladder (D6224-2)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Height: 24 ft.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Product Type: Extension Ladder
- ANSI Ladder Rating: Type IA
- Capacity: 300 lb.
- Nonslip Tread: Yes
- Twin Steps: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Non Conductive: Yes
- Base Spread: 19 in.
- Rung or Step Depth: 1.5 in.
- Maximum Ladder Height: 21 ft.
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- OSHA Compliant: Yes
- Minimum Ladder Height: 12 ft.
- Number of Steps: 24
- CSA Listed: Yes
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Step Rise: 12 in.
- 21' Maximum Working Length
- Extra heavy duty/professional use
- Heavy duty pulley & rope
- Orange electrically non-conductive fiberglass side rails
- Mar resistant molded end caps and rail closures
- Gravity spring locks
- External guides on top of base section, internal guides on bottom
- Serrated aluminum flat rungs
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.