- 1 medium plastic case: 8" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- Be ready for all potential emergencies at home, in the car, outdoors or on the water
- Our new generation of hard kit is developed to save time and frustration in the midst of emergency situations
- Supplies are easier to find in our newly designed organizer case
- Kit includes: (4) Extra- strength non-aspirin tablets; (2) Aspirin tablets; (2) Ibuprofen tablets; (2) antibiotic ointment packs; (6) alcohol cleansing pads; (6) antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), (3) butterfly wound closures; (1) 2" x 4.1 yd. conforming gauze roll bandage; (1) 5"x 9" trauma pad; (4) 2"x2" gauze dressing pads; (1) 2"x4" elbow and knee plastic bandages; (5) 3/8" x 1-1/2" junior adhesive plastic bandages; (20) 3/4" x 3" adhesive plastic bandages (2) exam quality vinyl gloves; (10) 3/4" x 3" fabric bandages; (5) 1" x 3" adhesive plastic bandages; (1) 1-1/2" patch bandage; (10) spot adhesive bandage; (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. first aid tape roll; (1) First Aid Guide
*Orders shipped to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.