- Product Type: Wire Stripper and Crimper
- Maximum Wire Size: 10-26 AWG
- UL Listed: No
- Lockable: No
- Insulated: Yes
- Cushion Grip Handles: Yes
- Use this multi-purpose tool to cut and strip copper and aluminum wire (solid or stranded) or to crimp insulated terminals, non-insulated terminals and ignition terminals.
- Cut and strip 10-26 AWG copper or aluminum wire, solid or stranded
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated terminals and 4-22 AWG non-insulated terminals
- Crimp 7-8 mm ignition terminals Comfortable high-leverage handle design
- Automatic jaw-loaded wire stripper self-adjusts
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.