- Product Type: Vibrating Voltage Tester
- Test Range: 120/480 VAC/VDC
- Color: Black/Red
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Assembled Length: 3.7 in.
- Assembled Width: 2.4 in.
- 10.2 in. high
- Includes 3 ranges of indication 120-240-480
- Solenoid vibrations indicates voltage is present
- Testing applications include: outlets, panels, light fixtures, switches, circuit breakers and extension cords
- Long 26 in. leads for troubleshooting in electrical panels
- Equipped with neon bulb for DC polarity indication
- Linear, analog scale indicates voltage level
- One handed testing and storage
- High impact, dual insulated
- Built-in slots in prov housing hold probes for one hand testing and storage
- 4 ft. reach from probe to probe with proves unlocked
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.