GB® Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Sensor (GVD-3504)
- Product Type: Non Contact Voltage Tester
- Test Range: 50/600 VAC
- Color: Red
- Batteries Included: No
- Battery Size: AAA
- Assembled Length: 9.4 in.
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Assembled Width: 2.5 in.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Audible Alert: Yes
- 1 in. high
- Non contact
- Use this tester to check for "hot" wires before you begin electrical work
- Use to locate breaks in wires and voltage at outlets, circuit breaker panels, light fixtures, switches and motors
- Quickly locates hot terminals in receptacles
- Beeps and flashes (360 degree flashing red light)to indicate the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V
- Fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires
- Built in safe test indicates tester and batteries are working properly
- Compact design with pocket clip for portability
- Tester offers CAT III rating
- Pocket clip
- Offers a 150 lb. crush rating
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Design
- Poor Performance
Comments about GB ELECTRICAL GB® Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Sensor (GVD-3504):
I have had two of these so far, one which we had where I work and another which I purchased (foolishly) to replace some old switches at my grandmother's house since I didn't have all my good tools with me at the time.
Both of them suddenly, after light use, turned into nothing more than children's toys; Suddenly, whether they were near a electrical circuit or not they would immediately tell you they detect power. Very frustrating when you don't know what circuit you are supposed to turn off.
I recommend spending a little extra on a Fluke product, they are much more reliable.