GB® High Leverage Lineman & Crimping Tool (GCP-3400)
- Length: 7-9/16 in.
- Product Type: Linemens Pliers and Crimping Tool
- Insulated: No
- Maximum Wire Size: 20 Ga.
- Width: 3-1/4 in.
- Lockable: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cushion Grip Handles: Yes
- This high-leverage tool includes crimping die and side cutters. The ground hardened drop forged high carbon steel blades offer superior performance and durability. The round nose smoothly slides into pocket and the serrated jaw ensures maximum gripping power. Formed crimp die for noninsulated terminals. The secure grip handle reduces slipping and provides comfortable for all day use.
- Ground hardened steel blades for superior durability
- Drop forged high carbon steel
- Serrated jaw for maximum gripping
- Round nose slides into pocket
- Formed crimp die for non-insulated terminals
- Comfortable high-leverage handle design
- 9.5 inches long
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.