Travel Smart White Type B For Worldwide International Adapter Plug In(NWG3C)
- Color Family: White
- Outlet Type: Type B
- Country Compatibility: Worldwide
- Product Type: International Adapter Plug In
- Adapter Style: B Type
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Grounding: Yes
- Application: For international use with dual voltage appliance
- Plug or Connector: International Adapter Plug In
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Feature 4: For international use with dual-voltage appliances or with electricity converters and transformers
- Feature 3: Can also be used with European appliances in the United States
- Feature 1: Ground adaptor plug
- Feature 5: Designed to accept appliance plugs from dozens of countries
- Feature 2: For use in North America, South America, Japan, and the Caribbean
- Accepts the following types of plugs: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L
- Used with dual voltage appliances in North/South Americam the Carribean and Japan It can also be used with European appliances in the US since the adapter accepts European plugs and fits grounded outlets in the U.S.
- Use with dual voltage appliances such as hair dryers or shavers or with other electrical devises using voltage converters or transformers
- This 3 prong
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Use
- Well Designed
- Small Jobs
Comments about Travel Smart® Grounded Adapter Plug (NWG3C):
I manage a private guest house. Many of our guests visit from Europe and often forget transformers for their technical appliances. There are more expensive adapters on the market but these fit the bill. I don't fret if they happen to "walk off".
I had ordered more but Ace did not have the number I needed in their inventory. That was the only "glitch".