Tell® Heavy Duty Commercial Storeroom Lever Lock in Satin Chrome (CL100010)
- Product Type: Storeroom Lockset
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Material: Steel
- Grade: 2 Grade
- Door Direction: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 1/2 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Knob Style: Lever
- Backset Dimension: 2-3/4 in.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Maximum Door Thickness: 2 in.
- Knob or Lever Cross Bore Diameter: 1 in.
- Heavy-Duty Cylindrical Leversets
- Designed for use in high traffic areas such as office building, schools, churches, restaurants, retail stores and warehousesZ
- ANSI A156.2. Series 4000. 400,000 cycles
- UL listed for 3 hour fire door
- ANSI A117.1 American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Chassis has freewheeling clutch (added security for hammer attacks) and independent spring cages&
- Chassis conforms to Grade 1 ANSI A156.2 specifications
- Schlage (SCC) - 6 pin cylinder
- C keyway
- Keyed different
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tell® Heavy Duty Commercial Storeroom Lever Lock in Satin Chrome (CL100010):
I'm a contractor and I install one of these on a apartment building for a friend of mine after my suggestion for this type of lock. He later had on of his tenants inform him that if you lift up on the leaver the door opens with out the need for a key. Nate not being handy I thought I had better check it out. Nate was right the door would not open when the lever was push down but if you lift up, in you can go no problem. Actually this is a problem because it defeats the purpose of a lock that is only to be opened by tenants with a key! What is wrong with it or was there something in the installation I might of done wrong?