Tell Satin Chrome Cortland Storeroom Lockset ANSI Grade 2 2 Grade Left Handed Right Handed 2(CL10001
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Style: Cortland
- Product Type: Storeroom Lockset
- Security Grade: ANSI Grade 2
- Grade: 2 Grade
- Door Direction: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Maximum Door Thickness: 2 in.
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Knob or Lever Cross Bore Diameter: 1 in.
- Knob Style: Lever
- Material: Steel
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Adjustable Backset: No
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 1/2 in.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Backset Dimension: 2-3/4 in.
- Backset Length: 2-3/4 in.
- Heavy-Duty Cylindrical Leversets
- Designed for use in high traffic areas such as office building, schools, churches, restaurants, retail stores and warehousesZ
- ANSI A156.2. Series 4000. 400,000 cycles
- UL listed for 3 hour fire door
- ANSI A117.1 American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Chassis has freewheeling clutch (added security for hammer attacks) and independent spring cages&
- Chassis conforms to Grade 1 ANSI A156.2 specifications
- Schlage (SCC) - 6 pin cylinder
- C keyway
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tell® Heavy Duty Commercial Storeroom Lever Lock in Satin Chrome (CL100010):
I'm a contractor and I install one of these on a apartment building for a friend of mine after my suggestion for this type of lock. He later had on of his tenants inform him that if you lift up on the leaver the door opens with out the need for a key. Nate not being handy I thought I had better check it out. Nate was right the door would not open when the lever was push down but if you lift up, in you can go no problem. Actually this is a problem because it defeats the purpose of a lock that is only to be opened by tenants with a key! What is wrong with it or was there something in the installation I might of done wrong?