Master Lock® 2in Magnum Covered All Weather Padlock Set (M515XTLHCCSEN)
- Body Length: 2 in.
- Keyed Alike: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: Ball Bearing Locking
- Lock Material: Vinyl Covered Steel
- Product Type: Padlock
- Shackle Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Adjustable Shackle: No
- TSA Approved: No
- Multi Pack Keyed Alike: Yes
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Body Width: 1-5/16 in.
- Body height: 2 in.
- Shackle Clearance: 1 in.
- Color Family: Black
- Resettable or Customized Combinations: No
- Shackle Dimension: 2 in.
- Rekeyable: No
- Rust-Oleum certified protection, guaranteed not to rust
- Dual-armor construction
- Laminated steel core with weather resistant cover that protects against the elements
- Tough Cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle
- Ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Covered keyway and shackle seal
- Replacement key blank-Ace No. 50160
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.