Bernzomatic Trigger-Start Hose Torch (BZ8250HT)
- Gas Type: Propylene
- Product Type: Hose Torch
- Hoses Included: Yes
- Instant trigger on/off for easy ignition
- For best results, use with MAP-Pro fuel
- Swirl flame provides a hot, efficient flame
- Hip holster conveniently holds fuel cylinder for lightweight, extended use of the torch
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance when inverted or used in adverse weather conditions
- Durable stainless steel burn tube
- Adjustable flame control knob easily sizes flame for different applications
- Run-lock button keeps torch lit for continuous use
- 5' hose for maximum accessibility and mobility
- Includes hose torch and 14.1 oz. fuel holster
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Swirl flame HOT in front
- Very high heat on propane
- Home Repair
- In The Field
- In The Workshop
Comments about Bernzomatic Trigger-Start Hose Torch (BZ8250HT):
Tried this torch after buying, with propane. I was uncertain of it's heat when first starting it, as it did not have the center "hot spot" in the swirl flame I am used to with the old torch. It unsoldered 1/2 inch copper pipe in a FLASH. I've always found unsoldering to be more difficult than sweating, as EVERYTHING in the joint must reach melting temperature at the same time. This torch is a WINNER, and the hose allows any torch attitude with the tank staying vertical. The instant light works well as long as the valve is open far enough. The trigger lock works well if the trigger is pulled hard enough to UNlock it.