Delta® Signature Collection® Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet in Chrome (470-PROMO-DST)
- Signature collection
- Chrome finish
- Includes soap dispenser
- Diamond Seal Technology provides a durable leak-free faucet while keeping water free of contact with potential metal contaminents
- High-arc spray provides 9" of reach and 8" of height and swings 120 degrees
- Can be used in a 2-hole or 4 hole installation with soap dispenser. You do not need to mount the escutcheon plate for a 2-hole mount and use the escutcheon with a 4-hole mount. If you do not use the soap dispenser at all, you can mount the pull-out in a 1 or 3-hole(with or without escutcheon)
- Pull-out spray wand provides 38" reach
- 10-3/4" escutcheon base
- Ergonomic design
- Lever handle
- Diamond Glide ceramic valve
- Flow rate: 2.2 gpm
- ADA compliant
- Replacmenet cartridge Ace no. 4389599
- Lifetime faucet and finish warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.