- Wheel Diameter: 7 in.-9 in.
- General Size: Large
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 15 amps
- Maximum Speed: 6,000 rpm
- Case Included: No
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- Color: Red
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Variable Speed: No
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- CSA Listed: No
- Grinding Wheel Included: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- ETL Listed: No
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- 4.2 HP motor, high overload protection and power for difficult applications
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External brush doors reduce service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Soft-grip main handle provides better control and comfort
- Tool free, burst resistant guard quickly adjust the guard without a tool
- Includes: flange, spanner wrench, 7" and 9" Type 27 guard
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Smooth Running
Comments about Milwaukee® Large Angle Grinder (6088-30):
We use it in heavy-duty metal working and masonry (two and two).
It's powerful, it runs smooth, it handles 9" Ø.
Only caveat I see is for small spaces, but we whip out our 6147-30 mini-grinder for those cases.