Korky Quietfill Complete Flush Valve and Flapper Repair Kit (818MP)
- Height Maximum: 13-1/2 in.
- Material: Plastic
- Product Type: Complete Flush Valve and Flapper Repair Kit
- Length: 2-1/4 in.
- Flapper Included: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Material Finish: Red
- Inlet: 7/8
- Height: 13-1/2 in.
- Valve Inlet Diameter: 7/8 in.
- Dual Flush: No
- Outlet: 2
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Compatibility: Universal
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Width: 5-1/2 in.
- Valve Outlet Diameter: 2 in.
- Complete with a high performance fill valve designed to fit 99% of toilets and an adjustable, longest lasting 2" flapper
- The flapper kit is designed to fix the two most commonly replaced parts in a toilet. Easy to install, the fill valve is designed to fix no/slow refilling, running, and noisy toilets.
- The valve is ideal for toilets since 1994 (1.6 GPF or less). It is fully adjustable to prevent water waste in all toilets. The refill adjuster delivers the right amount of water to the bowl to maintain original performance. This toilet fill valve is easy to install and adjust; no tools are required. Korky toilet fill valve adjusts from 7-3/4 inch to 13-1/2 inch.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.