- Length: 9-1/2 in.
- Product Type: High-Leverage Cable Cutter
- Maximum Wire Size: 24
- Cushion Grip Handles: No
- Insulated: No
- Lockable: No
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability of 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable. Precision, one-hand shearing action.
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces. Can be carried in most tool pouches.
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges.
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces
- Hot-riveted j oint ensures smooth action a nd no handle wobble
- C ustom, US-made tool steel.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sturdy case
- Works Effectively
- Home Repair
- Small Projects
Comments about Klein Tools Cable Cutter (63050):
Fine for small diameters. Opens wide for larger cuts but needs the use of two hands to use it. I was hoping to use it for wider cuts by using one hand to hold materials, while the other hand holds the cutter.
- Primary use: