Blackstone Dash Portable Outdoor Gas Grill (1610)
- Sub Brand: Dash
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Product Type: Outdoor Griddle
- Color Family: Red
- Heat Output: 7000 BTU
- Cooking Area: 240 sq. in.
- Heat Thermometer: No
- Tank Included: No
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Finish: Gloss
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 34-1/2 in.
- Assembled Height: 35 in.
- Grill Light Included: No
- Catch Pan Included: Yes
- Grill Type: Portable
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Grill Material: Cast Aluminum
- Ignition Type: Piezo
- Assembled Width: 32-3/4 in.
- Two-sided cooking surface: flat griddle on one side, ridged grill on the other side
- Cooking surface: 13-1/4" x 19-1/4"
- Piezoelectric push button
- Grease management system
- Operates off standard 16.4 oz. camping propane bottle (sold separately)
- 2-way packing enables side carrying or pulling on wheels
- Stow-n-Go legs allow for quick set up and take down
- Retractable handle
- Folded down dimensions: 9-1/4"H x 20-1/2"W x 16-1/2"D
- 18 pounds
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.