1345 Sam Nunn Blvd
Perry, GA 31069
Phone: (478) 987-9973
Fax: (478) 988-1168
Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sat 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Brothers William and George Jackson opened the store in January of 1985 in 2000 sq.ft. in Eastgate shopping center. In 1987 they moved to 9000 sq.ft. on Ball street. In 1989 they expanded to the Macon area with the opening of Wesleyan Ace. In 2004 the Perry store moved to it's present 40,000 sq.ft. in Perry Marketplace shopping center. The store is now owned by William. George has since opened two more stores, Rutland and Riverside in Macon.
Perry Ace partners with Perry Volunteer Outreach to provide materials for the construction of Grace Village.
Perry Ace partners with Houston County Habitat for Humanity to provide materials for the construction of Habitat homes in the county.
Perry Ace partners with the Perry Players Theatre to provide materials for set construction.