Roger Audette started Audette's Hardware in 1946 located downtown Winthrop. Ernest McLaughlin bought the store from Roger in 1976 and in 1985 moved the store to Peck Farm Rd. Audette's customer service is our top priority-we try to help the customer any way that we can. Lee Robinson has been with Audette's since 1976 and is the Store Manager, he also runs the Sporting Goods Dept. We sell hunting and fishing licenses and are a tagging station. We offer a wide slection of hardware, archery, firearms, ammo, hunting supplies, fishing supplies, (Ben Moore and Clark and Kensington)paint and a large section of bird food, feeders etc. We also sell Craftsman, Stihl products and much more. Come in and see for yourselves and let us know how we are doing!!!