Kabelin Ace Hardware began in 1912 when Edward Kabelin purchased shares in Webber Hardware Co. of LaPorte, IN. Purchasing the remaining shares in 1924 the name changed to Kabelin Hardware. In 1971, Jerry Kabelin opened the largest hardware store in Northern Indiana. A 20,000 sq. foot store in Marquette Mall served Kabelin's for 13 years after which Jerry and his family purchased land next to Marquette Mall. Moving into our current 40,000 sq. foot location, we offer our customers a wide variety of merchandise mixed in with a full-line hardware store. Customers enjoy 1,200 sq. ft. of Housewares and Gifts, a wide variety of Weber Grills and the Big Green Egg, Stihl Power Equipment, White's Metal Detectors and Boy Scouting Apparel. Now in it's fourth generation; Kabelin Ace Hardware is strong in serving their customers by fulfilling their needs. We are the Most Helpful Hardware Store in Town!